Boo at the Zoo night-time -October 26th & 27th – 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Boo at the Zoo day-time – October 28th, 2012 – 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
WE DARE YOU TO COME AFTER DARK…
The Boo at the Zoo that you love to fear is back again! Voted BEST 2011 Halloween event by Calgary’s Child Magazine’s Parents’ Choice Awards.
Boo at the Zoo welcomes ghosts and goblins to Calgary’s most spooktacular family Halloween event.
Here is an overview of some scary and non-scary activities:
- Watch out for the walking dead lurking through Zombie Land.
- Trick or treating throughout the entire Zoo. Don’t forget your
recyclable trick or treat bag. Trick or treating is for children 12
years old and under.
- Canadian Wilds Eerie Walk.
- CarnEvil – enjoy a series cooky carnival games such as the
Witches Brew, Hockey Howl, Trick or Treasure and more!
- Beauty Shoppe of Horrors – a chance to take your costumes to
the next level! Get your hair done by Beaners FunCut for Kids,
your face painted; add some accessories to your costume from
the Costume Shoppe. Afterwards, show off your new look and get
your photo taken for only $1!
- Haunted carousel…beware of who may be lurking …
There is a bunch of new scary and non-scary activities for all families to enjoy! Some areas are designated for children 5 years old and up, please make sure to watch for our ‘scare rating’ signage indicating which areas are appropriate for your family. Purchase Tickets online by clicking here, or by calling 403.232.9300.
The day event is free with regular Zoo admission!